A Simple Model Of Price Formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:21:y:2018:i:06n07:n:s0219525918500224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kei Katahira & Yu Chen & Gaku Hashimoto & Hiroshi Okuda, 2019. "Development of an agent-based speculation game for higher reproducibility of financial stylized facts," Papers 1902.02040, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:524:y:2019:i:c:p:503-518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tetsuya Takaishi, 2014. "Analysis of Spin Financial Market by GARCH Model," Papers 1409.0118, arXiv.org.
- Mine Caglar, 2011. "Stock Price Processes with Infinite Source Poisson Agents," Papers 1106.6300, arXiv.org.
- Kei Katahira & Yu Chen, 2019. "Heterogeneous wealth distribution, round-trip trading and the emergence of volatility clustering in Speculation Game," Papers 1909.03185, arXiv.org.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:17:y:2014:i:01:n:s0219525914500040 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tetsuya Takaishi, 2009. "An Adaptive Markov Chain Monte Carlo Method for GARCH Model," Papers 0901.0992, arXiv.org.
- Piotr Przybyła & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Rafał Weron, 2014.
"Diffusion Of Innovation Within An Agent-Based Model: Spinsons, Independence And Advertising,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(01), pages 1-22.
- Piotr Przybyla & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Diffusion of innovation within an agent-based model: Spinsons, independence and advertising," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Tetsuya Takaishi, 2008. "Financial Time Series Analysis of SV Model by Hybrid Monte Carlo," Papers 0807.4394, arXiv.org.
- Frederik Meudt & Thilo A. Schmitt & Rudi Schafer & Thomas Guhr, 2015. "Equilibrium Pricing in an Order Book Environment: Case Study for a Spin Model," Papers 1502.01125, arXiv.org.
- Fang, Wen & Wang, Jun, 2013. "Fluctuation behaviors of financial time series by a stochastic Ising system on a Sierpinski carpet lattice," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(18), pages 4055-4063.
More about this item
KeywordsIsing model; agent-based model; econophysics; price dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijmpcx:v:13:y:2002:i:01:n:s0129183102003000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijmpc/ijmpc.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.