American Step-Up and Step-Down Default Swaps under Levy Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tim Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2013. "American step-up and step-down default swaps under Lévy models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 137-157, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim Leung & Ronnie Sircar, 2009. "Accounting For Risk Aversion, Vesting, Job Termination Risk And Multiple Exercises In Valuation Of Employee Stock Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 99-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:18:y:2015:i:05:n:s0219024915500326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiao Li, 2016. "Trading VIX Futures under Mean Reversion with Regime Switching," Papers 1605.07945, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Tim Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki & Hongzhong Zhang, 2015.
"An Analytic Recursive Method For Optimal Multiple Stopping: Canadization And Phase-Type Fitting,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(05), pages 1-31.
- Tim Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki & Hongzhong Zhang, 2015. "An analytic recursive method for optimal multiple stopping: Canadization and phase-type fitting," Papers 1505.07705, arXiv.org.
- Egami, Masahiko & Leung, Tim & Yamazaki, Kazutoshi, 2013.
"Default swap games driven by spectrally negative Lévy processes,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 347-384.
- Masahiko Egami & Tim S. T. Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2011. "Default Swap Games Driven by Spectrally Negative Levy Processes," Papers 1105.0238, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2012.
- Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2016. "Optimality of two-parameter strategies in stochastic control," Papers 1605.04995, arXiv.org.
- Hernández-Hernández, Daniel & Yamazaki, Kazutoshi, 2015. "Games of singular control and stopping driven by spectrally one-sided Lévy processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 1-38.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-12-23 (Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2010-12-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2010-12-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1012.3234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .