Accounting For Risk Aversion, Vesting, Job Termination Risk And Multiple Exercises In Valuation Of Employee Stock Options
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 19 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0960-1627|
- Carmona, Julio & León, Angel & Vaello-Sebastià, Antoni, 2011.
"Pricing executive stock options under employment shocks,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Julio Carmona & Angel León & Antoni Vaello-Sebastià, 2010. "Pricing executive stock options under employment shocks," Post-Print hal-00753042, HAL.
- Kim, Jinbeom & Leung, Tim, 2016. "Pricing derivatives with counterparty risk and collateralization: A fixed point approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(2), pages 525-539.
- Jinbeom Kim & Tim Leung, 2015. "Pricing Derivatives with Counterparty Risk and Collateralization: A Fixed Point Approach," Papers 1501.06221, arXiv.org.
- Dandan Song & Zhaojun Yang, 2014. "Utility-Based Pricing, Timing and Hedging of an American Call Option Under an Incomplete Market with Partial Information," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(1), pages 1-26, June.
- Tim Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2013. "American step-up and step-down default swaps under Lévy models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 137-157, January.
- Tim Siu-Tang Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2010. "American Step-Up and Step-Down Default Swaps under Levy Models," Papers 1012.3234, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2012.
- Tim Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki & Hongzhong Zhang, 2015. "Optimal Multiple Stopping with Negative Discount Rate and Random Refraction Times under Levy Models," Papers 1505.07313, arXiv.org.
- Tim Leung & Haohua Wan, 2015. "ESO Valuation with Job Termination Risk and Jumps in Stock Price," Papers 1504.08073, arXiv.org.
- Abudy, Menachem & Benninga, Simon, 2013. "Non-marketability and the value of employee stock options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5500-5510.
- Tiziano De Angelis & Yerkin Kitapbayev, 2014. "On the optimal exercise boundaries of swing put options," Papers 1407.6860, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Carmona, Julio & León, Angel & Vaello-Sebastià, Antoni, 2011. "Pricing executive stock options under employment shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Ángel León Valle & Antonio Vaello & Julio Carmona, 2009. "Pricing executive stock options under employment shocks," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tim Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki & Hongzhong Zhang, 2015. "An Analytic Recursive Method For Optimal Multiple Stopping: Canadization And Phase-Type Fitting," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(05), pages 1-31.
- Tim Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki & Hongzhong Zhang, 2015. "An analytic recursive method for optimal multiple stopping: Canadization and phase-type fitting," Papers 1505.07705, arXiv.org.
- Dahlgren, Eric & Leung, Tim, 2015. "An optimal multiple stopping approach to infrastructure investment decisions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 251-267.
- Eric Dahlgren & Tim Leung, 2015. "An Optimal Multiple Stopping Approach to Infrastructure Investment Decisions," Papers 1502.00861, arXiv.org.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia Young, 2008. "Pricing options in incomplete equity markets via the instantaneous Sharpe ratio," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 399-429, October.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Pricing Options in Incomplete Equity Markets via the Instantaneous Sharpe Ratio," Papers math/0701650, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2007.
- Susana Álvarez-Díez & J. Baixauli-Soler & María Belda-Ruiz, 2014. "Are we using the wrong letters? An analysis of executive stock option Greeks," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(2), pages 237-262, June.
- Carpenter, Jennifer N. & Stanton, Richard & Wallace, Nancy, 2010. "Optimal exercise of executive stock options and implications for firm cost," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 315-337, November.
- Colwell, David B. & Feldman, David & Hu, Wei, 2015. "Non-transferable non-hedgeable executive stock option pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 161-191.
- Tang, Chun-Hua, 2012. "Revisiting the incentive effects of executive stock options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 564-574.
- Xiaoshan Chen & Qingshuo Song & Fahuai Yi & George Yin, 2011. "Indifference Pricing of American Option Underlying Illiquid Stock under Exponential Forward Performance," Papers 1201.0075, arXiv.org.
- Gao, Jin & Ulm, Eric R., 2012. "Optimal consumption and allocation in variable annuities with Guaranteed Minimum Death Benefits," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 586-598.
- Alghalith, Moawia, 2012. "Forward dynamic utility functions: A new model and new results," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 842-845.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:19:y:2009:i:1:p:99-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed