Report NEP-BAN-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pilar Girldez Puig & Jose Luis Martn, 2010. "Perspectives on the securitization of assets: the spanish case," Working Papers 10.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Heryan, Tomas & Stavarek, Daniel, 2010. "How related are interbank and lending interest rates? Evidence on selected EU countries," MPRA Paper 27276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Choice of Collateral Currency," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-778, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Klinedinst, Mark, 2010. "Bad loans in the meltdown: micro analysis of credit union performance versus banks, an initial investigation," MPRA Paper 27434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N. Avkiran, 2010. "A tool for scrutinizing bank bailouts based on multi-period peer benchmarking," CEPA Working Papers Series WP132010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Sebastian Barnes & Philip R. Lane & Artur Radziwill, 2010. "Minimising Risks from Imbalances in European Banking," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 828, OECD Publishing.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2010. "Macroprudential policy - a literature review," DNB Working Papers 267, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Monticini, 2010. "Why does the Interest Rate Decline Over the Day? Evidence from the Liquidity Crisis," DEP - series of economic working papers 4/2010, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Tim Siu-Tang Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2010. "American Step-Up and Step-Down Default Swaps under Levy Models," Papers 1012.3234, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2012.
- Item repec:jgu:wpaper:1014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lu, Ching-Chih & Chollete, Loran, 2010. "Bankruptcy and the size effect," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010/6, University of Stavanger.
- N. Avkiran, 2010. "Sensitivity analysis of network DEA illustrated in branch banking," CEPA Working Papers Series WP122010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kang-Kook Lee, 2010. "The Change of the Financial System and Developmental State in Korea," Working Papers id:3307, eSocialSciences.