Bankruptcy and the size effect
- Lu, Ching-Chih
(National Chegchi University, Taiwan)
- Chollete, Loran
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||09 Nov 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: University of Stavanger, NO-4036 Stavanger, Norway|
Web page: http://www.uis.no/research/economics_and_finance
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- Paloma Acevedo & Guillermo Cruces & Paul Gertler & Sebastian Martinez, 2017. "Living Up to Expectations: How Job Training Made Women Better Off and Men Worse Off," NBER Working Papers 23264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Caliendo & Ricarda Schmidl, 2016.
"Youth unemployment and active labor market policies in Europe,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Marco Caliendo & Ricarda Schmidl, 2016. "Youth unemployment and active labor market policies in Europe," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Caliendo, Marco & Schmidl, Ricarda, 2015. "Youth Unemployment and Active Labor Market Policies in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 9488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lukas Mergele & Michael Weber, 2017. "Public employment services under decentralization: evidence from a natural experiment," Working Papers 2017002, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Binnur Balkan & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Semih Tumen, 2014. "Evaluating the Impact of the Post-2008 Employment Subsidy Program in Turkey," Working Papers 1414, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Balkan, Binnur & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Tumen, Semih, 2016. "Evaluating the Impact of the Post-2008 Employment Subsidy Program in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:stavef:2010_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernt Arne Odegaard)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed