Bankruptcy and the size effect
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Thomas Berry & William Wilcox & Charlotte Wright, 2004. "The relative information content of the components of the reserve disclosures: reserve quantities vs. the standardised measure," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 267-287.
- Weston, J. Fred & Johnson, Brian A. & Siu, Juan A., 1999. "Mergers and restructuring in the world oil industry," Journal of Energy Finance & Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 149-183.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i::p:67-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kothari, S. P., 2001. "Capital markets research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 105-231, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i:2:p:209-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i:2:p:159-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:319-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Dechow, Patricia M., 1994. "Accounting earnings and cash flows as measures of firm performance : The role of accounting accruals," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Mark T. Bradshaw, 2002. "GAAP versus The Street: An Empirical Assessment of Two Alternative Definitions of Earnings," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 41-66, March.
- James A. Ohlson, 2003. "Positive (Zero) NPV Projects and the Behavior of Residual Earnings," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1-2), pages 7-16.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Mohn, Klaus & Misund, Bard & Asche, Frank, 2007. "Is oil supply choked by financial market pressures?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 467-474, January.
- repec:bla:joares:v:24:y:1986:i::p:112-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saeed Akbar & Andrew W. Stark, 2003. "Discussion of Scale and the Scale Effect in Market-based Accounting Research," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1-2), pages 57-72.
- Petter Osmundsen & Frank Asche & Bard Misund & Klaus Mohn, 2006. "Valuation of International Oil Companies," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 49-64.
- Misund, Bård & Asche, Frank & Osmundsen, Petter, 2008. "Industry upheaval and valuation: Empirical evidence from the international oil and gas industry," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 398-424, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paloma Acevedo & Guillermo Cruces & Paul Gertler & Sebastian Martinez, 2017. "Living Up to Expectations: How Job Training Made Women Better Off and Men Worse Off," NBER Working Papers 23264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lukas Mergele & Michael Weber, 2017.
"Public employment services under decentralization: evidence from a natural experiment,"
2017002, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Weber, Michael, 2017. "Public employment services under decentralization: Evidence from a natural experiment," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168277, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marco Caliendo & Ricarda Schmidl, 2016.
"Youth unemployment and active labor market policies in Europe,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Marco Caliendo & Ricarda Schmidl, 2016. "Youth unemployment and active labor market policies in Europe," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Caliendo, Marco & Schmidl, Ricarda, 2015. "Youth Unemployment and Active Labor Market Policies in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 9488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Binnur Balkan & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Semih Tumen, 2014.
"Evaluating the Impact of the Post-2008 Employment Subsidy Program in Turkey,"
1414, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Balkan, Binnur & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Tumen, Semih, 2016. "Evaluating the Impact of the Post-2008 Employment Subsidy Program in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsBankruptcy; Distress Risk; Financial Firms; Regime Shifts; Size Effect;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:stavef:2010_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernt Arne Odegaard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouisno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .