Report NEP-RMG-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Choice of Collateral Currency," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-778, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tim Siu-Tang Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2010. "American Step-Up and Step-Down Default Swaps under Levy Models," Papers 1012.3234, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2012.
- Sebastian Barnes & Philip R. Lane & Artur Radziwill, 2010. "Minimising Risks from Imbalances in European Banking," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 828, OECD Publishing.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Benjamin Keddad & Alain Sand-Zantman, 2010. "Financial spillovers from the US financial markets to the emerging markets during the subprime crisis: the example of Indian equity markets," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-34, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Akihiko Takahashi & Yukihiro Tsuzuki & Akira Yamazaki, 2010. "Hedging European Derivatives with the Polynomial Variance Swap under Uncertain Volatility Environments," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-777, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.