Report NEP-CMP-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timilsina, Govinda & Beghin, John C. & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & Mevel, Simon, 2010. "The Impacts of Biofuels Targets on Land-Use Change and Food Supply: A Global Cge Assessment," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32206, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schuster, Stephan, 2010. "Network Formation with Adaptive Agents," MPRA Paper 27388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00545169_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helmut Dietl & Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang & Simon Wey, 2010. "Incentive Effects of Bonus Taxes in a Principal-Agent Model," Working Papers 0140, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Feb 2012.
- Tim Siu-Tang Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2010. "American Step-Up and Step-Down Default Swaps under Levy Models," Papers 1012.3234, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2012.
- Rosella Castellano & Roy Cerqueti, 2010. "Roots and Effects of Investments' Misperception," Working Papers 62-2010, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2010.
- Item repec:cat:dt2010:dt05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ioannou, Christos A., 2013. "Coevolution of finite automata with errors," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1019, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Miao, Zhen & Beghin, John C. & Jensen, Helen H., 2012. "Accounting for Product Substitution in the Analysis of Food Taxes Targeting Obesity," Staff General Research Papers Archive 32211, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas DEMUYNCK, 2010. "The computational complexity of boundedly rational choice behavior," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.23, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Attilio Meucci, 2010. "Fully Flexible Views: Theory and Practice," Papers 1012.2848, arXiv.org.
- Olga Popova, 2010. "Corruption, Voting and Employment Status: Evidence from Russian Parliamentary Elections," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp428, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore