Schizophrenic Representative Investors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brock, William A. & Hommes, Cars H., 1998.
"Heterogeneous beliefs and routes to chaos in a simple asset pricing model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1235-1274, August.
- Brock, W.A. & Hommes, C.H., 1996. "Hetergeneous Beliefs and Routes to Chaos in a Simple Asset Pricing Model," Working papers 9621, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2008. "Heterogeneity, Market Mechanisms, and Asset Price Dynamics," Research Paper Series 231, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Philip Z. Maymin, 2011. "The minimal model of financial complexity," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(9), pages 1371-1378, February.
- Carl Chiarella & Mauro Gallegati & Roberto Leombruni & Antonio Palestrini, 2003.
"Asset Price Dynamics among Heterogeneous Interacting Agents,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 213-223, October.
- Carl Chiarella & Mauro Gallegati & Roberto Leombruni & Antonio Palestrini, 2002. "Asset Price Dynamics among Heterogeneous Interacting Agents," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 222, Society for Computational Economics.
- Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Zheng, Min, 2011. "An analysis of the effect of noise in a heterogeneous agent financial market model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 148-162, January.
- Kluger, Brian D. & McBride, Mark E., 2011. "Intraday trading patterns in an intelligent autonomous agent-based stock market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 226-245, August.
- Chen, Shu-Heng & Lux, Thomas & Marchesi, Michele, 2001. "Testing for non-linear structure in an artificial financial market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 327-342, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1004.4592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.