Sustained growth from non-renewable resources: constant absolute genuine savings and constant relative genuine savings compared
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kirk Hamilton & Giovanni Ruta & Liaila Tajibaeva, 2006.
"Capital Accumulation and Resource Depletion: A Hartwick Rule Counterfactual,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 34(4), pages 517-533, August.
- Hamilton, Kirk & Ruta, Giovanni & Tajibaeva, Liaila, 2005. "Capital accumulation and resources depletion - a Hartwick rule counterfactual," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3480, The World Bank.
- Pezzey, John C.V., 2004. "Exact measures of income in a hyperbolic economy," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 473-484, August.
- Pezzey, John C V & Withagen, Cees A, 1998. " The Rise, Fall and Sustainability of Capital-Resource Economies," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(2), pages 513-527, June.
More about this item
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anu:eenwps:0502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jack Pezzey). General contact details of provider: http://een.anu.edu.au/ .