Classification over bipartite graphs through projection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780511771576 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seierstad, Cathrine & Opsahl, Tore, 2011. "For the few not the many? The effects of affirmative action on presence, prominence, and social capital of women directors in Norway," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 44-54, March.
- Martens, David & Baesens, Bart & Van Gestel, Tony & Vanthienen, Jan, 2007. "Comprehensible credit scoring models using rule extraction from support vector machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1466-1476, December.
- Ramon Ferrer i Cancho & Ricard V. Solé, 2001. "The Small-World of Human Language," Working Papers 01-03-016, Santa Fe Institute.
- Guillaume, Jean-Loup & Latapy, Matthieu, 2006. "Bipartite graphs as models of complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 371(2), pages 795-813.
- Easley,David & Kleinberg,Jon, 2010. "Networks, Crowds, and Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521195331, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DE CNUDDE, Sofie & MOEYERSOMS, Julie & STANKOVA, Marija & TOBBACK, Ellen & JAVALY, Vinayak & MARTENS, David, 2015. "Who cares about your Facebook friends? Credit scoring for microfinance," Working Papers 2015018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- TOBBACK, Ellen & MOEYERSOMS, Julie & STANKOVA, Marija & MARTENS, David, 2016. "Bankruptcy prediction for SMEs using relational data," Working Papers 2016004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- TOBBACK, Ellen & MARTENS, David, 2017. "Retail credit scoring using fine-grained payment data," Working Papers 2017011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBipartite graphs; Two-mode networks; Affiliation networks; Node classification; Big data;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2015-01-26 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2015001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.