The Small-World of Human Language
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose M. Montoya & Ricard V. Solé, 2000. "Small World Patterns in Food Webs," Working Papers 00-10-059, Santa Fe Institute.
- Ricard V. Solé & José M. Montoya, 2000. "Complexity and Fragility in Ecological Networks," Working Papers 00-11-060, Santa Fe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao, Wenjun & Liu, Yanxia & Chen, Guanrong, 2014. "Characterizing vertex-degree sequences in scale-free networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 404(C), pages 291-295.
- Li, Jianyu & Zhou, Jie, 2007. "Chinese character structure analysis based on complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 380(C), pages 629-638.
- Tsonis, A.A. & Roebber, P.J., 2004. "The architecture of the climate network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 333(C), pages 497-504.
- Ted Briscoe, 2008. "Language learning, power laws, and sexual selection," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 7(1), pages 65-76, June.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:487:y:2017:i:c:p:103-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiao, Wenjun & Lin, Longxin & Chen, Guanrong, 2015. "Vertex-degree sequences in complex networks: New characteristics and applications," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 437(C), pages 437-441.
- Sheng, Long & Li, Chunguang, 2009. "English and Chinese languages as weighted complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(12), pages 2561-2570.
- STANKOVA, Marija & MARTENS, David & PROVOST, Foster, 2015. "Classification over bipartite graphs through projection," Working Papers 2015001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2001-07-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EVO-2001-07-17 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-07-17 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:01-03-016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .