Complexity and Fragility in Ecological Networks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gernot Grabher & Walter W. Powell (ed.), 2004. "Networks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2771.
- W. Fontana & P. Schuster, 1998. "Shaping Space: The Possible and the Attainable in RNA Genotype-Phenotype Mapping," Working Papers ir98004, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Peter Schuster, 2000. "Molecular Insights into Evolution of Phenotypes," Working Papers 00-02-013, Santa Fe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wezel, Filippo Carlo, 2002. "Why do organizational populations die? : evidence from the Belgian motorcycle industry, 1900-1993," Research Report 02G38, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Matutinovic, Igor, 2001. "The aspects and the role of diversity in socioeconomic systems: an evolutionary perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 239-256, November.
- Matutinovic, Igor, 2002. "Organizational patterns of economies: an ecological perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 421-440, March.
- Ramon Ferrer i Cancho & Ricard V. Solé, 2001. "The Small-World of Human Language," Working Papers 01-03-016, Santa Fe Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:00-11-060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .