The Malmquist productivity index and plant capacity utilisation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- De Borger, Bruno & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2000. " The Malmquist Productivity Index and Plant Capacity Utilization," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(2), pages 303-310, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:4:p:720-739 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victoria Shestalova, 2003. "Sequential Malmquist Indices of Productivity Growth: An Application to OECD Industrial Activities," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 211-226, April.
- Andreas, Eder & Bernhard, Mahlberg & Bernhard, Stürmer, 2017. "Measuring and explaining productivity growth of renewable energy producers: An empirical study of Austrian biogas plants," MPRA Paper 79826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno De Borger & Kristiaan Kerstens & Diego Prior & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2013.
"Static efficiency decompositions and capacity utilization: integrating economic and technical capacity notions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(24), pages 3529-3529, August.
- Bruno De Borger & Kristiaan Kerstens & Diego Prior & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2012. "Static efficiency decompositions and capacity utilization: integrating economic and technical capacity notions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(31), pages 4125-4141, November.
- B. De Borger & K. Kerstens & D. Prior, 2007. "Static efficiency decompositions and capacity utilisation : integrating economic and technical capacity notions," Post-Print hal-00296708, HAL.
- Van de Woestyne, Ignace & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Prior, Diego & De Borger, Bruno, 2009. "Static Efficiency Decompositions and Capacity Utilisation: Integrating Economic and Technical Capacity Notions," Working Papers 2009/30, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- B. De Borger & K. Kerstens & D. Prior & I. Van de Woestyne, 2012. "Static efficiency decompositions and capacity utilization: integrating economic and technical capacity notions," Post-Print hal-00677646, HAL.
- Diego Prior & Bruno De Borger & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2011. "Static Efficiency Decompositions And Capacity Utilisation: Integrating Economic And Technical Capacity Notions," Post-Print hal-00717976, HAL.
- Burda, Michael C. & Severgnini, Battista, 2014.
"Solow residuals without capital stocks,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 154-171.
- Michael C. Burda & Battista Severgnini, 2008. "Solow Residuals without Capital Stocks," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Burda, Michael C & Severgnini, Battista, 2010. "Solow Residuals without Capital Stocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ouellette, Pierre & Vierstraete, Valerie, 2004. "Technological change and efficiency in the presence of quasi-fixed inputs: A DEA application to the hospital sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 755-763, May.
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2017.
"A New Input-Oriented Plant Capacity Notion: Definition and Empirical Comparison,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 720-739, October.
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2016. "A New Input-Oriented Plant Capacity Notion: Definition and Empirical Comparison," Working Papers 2016-EQM-08, IESEG School of Management.
- Torstein Bye & Annegrete Bruvoll & Jan Larsson, 2009.
"Capacity Utilization in a Generalized Malmquist Index Including Environmental Factors: A Decomposition Analysis,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 529-538.
- Torstein Bye & Annegrete Bruvoll & Jan Larsson, 2006. "Capacity utilization in a generalized Malmquist index including environmental factors. A decomposition analysis," Discussion Papers 473, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Tariq Raza, 2016. "Measuring Technology Differences Across Football Manufacturers in Sialkot," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 21(Special E), pages 237-251, September.
- W. Diewert & Kevin Fox, 2010. "Malmquist and Törnqvist productivity indexes: returns to scale and technical progress with imperfect competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 73-95, September.
- Magdalena Kapelko & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2015. "An international comparison of productivity change in the textile and clothing industry: a bootstrapped Malmquist index approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1499-1523, June.
- E. Grifell-Tatjé & C. Lovell, 2014.
"Productivity, price recovery, capacity constraints and their financial consequences,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 3-17, February.
- E. Grifell-Tatje & C. A. K. Lovell, 2013. "Productivity, Price Recovery, Capacity Constraints and their Financial Consequences," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; Capacity utilisation;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2000020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .