De Facto And De Jure Property Rights:Land Settlement And Land Conflict On The Brazilian Frontier In The 19thcentury
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Secretaria da ANPEC Rua Prof Marcos Valdemar de Freitas Reis s/n Campus do Gragoatá Bloco F Niterói, RJ 24210-201 Brazil|
Phone: 55 21 3674 7952
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Place & Peter Hazell, 1993. "Productivity Effects of Indigenous Land Tenure Systems in Sub-Saharan Africa," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(1), pages 10-19.
- Alston, Lee J., 1983. "Farm Foreclosures in the United States During the Interwar Period," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(04), pages 885-903, December.
- N/A, 1998. "The World Economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 163(1), pages 3-3, January.
- Feder, Gershon & Feeny, David, 1991. "Land Tenure and Property Rights: Theory and Implications for Development Policy," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 135-53, January.
- Erica Field, 2002. "Entitled to Work: Urban Property Rights and Labor Supply in Peru," Working Papers 180, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- N/A, 1998. "The world economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 166(1), pages 3-3, October.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:field_entitled_to_work is not listed on IDEAS
- N/A, 1998. "The world economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 165(1), pages 3-3, July.
- Gary D. Libecap & Dean Lueck, 2009. "The Demarcation of Land and the Role of Coordinating Institutions," NBER Working Papers 14942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alston, Lee J & Ferrie, Joseph P, 1993. "Paternalism in Agricultural Labor Contracts in the U.S. South: Implications for the Growth of the Welfare State," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 852-76, September.
- North,Douglass C. & Wallis,John Joseph & Weingast,Barry R., 2009.
"Violence and Social Orders,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521761734, june. pag.
- Alston, Lee J. & Libecap, Gary D. & Mueller, Bernardo, 2000. "Land Reform Policies, the Sources of Violent Conflict, and Implications for Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 162-188, March.
- N/A, 1998. "The World Economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 164(1), pages 3-3, April.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:field_entitled_to_work.pdf is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2010:060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.