Developing Countries in Times of Globalization: A Kaleckian-Minskyan Macro-Model
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Secretaria da ANPEC Rua Tiradentes, 17 - Ingá Niterói, RJ 24210-510 Brazil|
Phone: 55 21 2709 7154
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roberto Frenkel & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Real Exchange Rate, Monetary Policy and Employment," Working Papers 19, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Blecker, Robert A, 1989. "International Competition, Income Distribution and Economic Growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 395-412, September.
- José Luís Oreiro & João Basílio Pereima Neto, 2006. "Política Fiscal, Crescimento e Distribuição de Renda e Regimes de Endividamento Público: Uma abordagem pós-keynesiana," Working Papers 0032, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Eckhard Hein & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2007. "A Post-Keynesian macroeconomic policy mix as an alternative to the New Consensus approach," IMK Working Paper 10-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Robert A. Blecker, 1998. "International Competitiveness, Relative Wages, and the Balance-of-Payments Constraint," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 20(4), pages 495-526, July.
- Mark Setterfield, 2006. "Is inflation targeting compatible with Post Keynesian economics?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 28(4), pages 653-671, July.
- Antonio J.A. Meirelles & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2006.
"Debt, financial fragility, and economic growth: a Post Keynesian macromodel,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 29(1), pages 93-115, October.
- Antonio J. A. Meirelles & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2004. "Debt, Financial Fragility And Economic Growth: A Post-Keynesian Macromodel," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 094, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mark Setterfield, 2004. "Financial fragility, effective demand and the business cycle," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 207-223.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2008:200807180125330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.