Developing Countries in Times of Globalization: A Kaleckian-Minskyan Macro-Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Frenkel & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Real Exchange Rate, Monetary Policy and Employment," Working Papers 19, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Blecker, Robert A, 1989. "International Competition, Income Distribution and Economic Growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 395-412, September.
- Antonio Meirelles & Gilberto Lima, 2006.
"Debt, financial fragility, and economic growth: a Post Keynesian macromodel,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 93-115.
- Antonio J. A. Meirelles & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2004. "Debt, Financial Fragility And Economic Growth: A Post-Keynesian Macromodel," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 094, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Robert A. Blecker, 1998. "International Competitiveness, Relative Wages, and the Balance-Of-Payments Constraint," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 495-526, July.
- Mark Setterfield, 2006. "Is inflation targeting compatible with Post Keynesian economics?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 653-671.
- Mark Setterfield, 2004. "Financial fragility, effective demand and the business cycle," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 207-223.
- José Luís Oreiro & João Basílio Pereima Neto, 2006. "Política Fiscal, Crescimento e Distribuição de Renda e Regimes de Endividamento Público: Uma abordagem pós-keynesiana," Working Papers 0032, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Eckhard Hein & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2007. "A Post-Keynesian macroeconomic policy mix as an alternative to the New Consensus approach," IMK Working Paper 10-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guarini, Giulio & Porcile, Gabriel, 2016. "Sustainability in a post-Keynesian growth model for an open economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 14-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2008:200807180125330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .