A VIEW FROM THE TROPICS: CELSO FURTADO AND THE THEORY OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN THE 1950s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. J. Danks, 1961. "Notes," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 37(80), pages 495-497, December.
- Lance Taylor & Edmar L. Bacha, 1976. "The Unequalizing Spiral: A First Growth Model for Belindia," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(2), pages 197-218.
- Hirschman,Albert O., 1981. "Essays in Trespassing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521282437.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2011. "Furtado and the structuralist-monetarist debate on economic stabilization in Latin America," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 004, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2011. "Humboldt And The Classical Economists Onnatural Resources, Institutions And Underdevelopment," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 116, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-12-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-12-15 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-12-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2007:024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .