After structuralism, a development alternative for Latin America
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Dec 2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 55 (011) 3799-3350
Fax: 55 (011) 3799-3357
Web page: http://eesp.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berg, Andrew & Sachs, Jeffrey, 1988.
"The debt crisis structural explanations of country performance,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 271-306, November.
- Andrew Berg & Jeffrey Sachs, 1988. "The Debt Crisis: Structural Explanations of Country Performance," NBER Working Papers 2607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser, 2000. "Incompetence and Confidence Building Behind Latin America S 20 Years Old Quasi-Stagnation," Textos para discussão 90, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Gordon, Roger H & Bovenberg, A Lans, 1996.
"Why Is Capital So Immobile Internationally? Possible Explanations and Implications for Capital Income Taxation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1057-75, December.
- Roger H. Gordon & A. Lans Bovenberg, 1994. "Why is Capital so Immobile Internationally?: Possible Explanations and Implications for Capital Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 4796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, R.H. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1994. "Why is capital so immobile internationally? : Possible explanations and implications for capital income taxation," Discussion Paper 1994-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gordon, R.H. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1994. "Why Is Capital So Immobile Internationally?: Possible Explanations and Implications for Capital Income Taxation," Working Papers 358, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1988. "Alternative approaches to development economics," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 39-71 Elsevier.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521282437 is not listed on IDEAS
- King, Mervyn, 1992. "Growth and distribution," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 585-592, April.
- Luiz Carlos Bresser-Pereira, 2001.
"Self-Interest and Incompetence,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 23(3), pages 363-373, April.
- Luiz Bresser Pereira & Fernando Dall'Acqua, 1991. "Economic Populism versus Keynes: Reinterpreting Budget Deficit in Latin America," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 14(1), pages 29-38, October.
- Martin Feldstein & Charles Horioka, 1979.
"Domestic Savings and International Capital Flows,"
NBER Working Papers
0310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pranab Bardhan., 1992.
"Economics of Development and the Development of Economics,"
Economics Working Papers
92-196, University of California at Berkeley.
- Pranab Bardhan, 1993. "Economics of Development and the Development of Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 129-142, Spring.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1989. "Social Conflict and Populist Policies in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 2897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:eesptd:99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.