Alternative approaches to development economics
In: Handbook of Development Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arup Maharatna, 2008. "Development of What? An Exposition of the Politics of Development Economics," Working Papers id:1819, eSocialSciences.
- Huff, W. G. & Dewit, G. & Oughton, C., 2001. "Credibility and Reputation Building in the Developmental State: A Model with East Asian Applications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 711-724, April.
- Vachani, Sushil, 1997. "Economic liberalization's effect on sources of competitive advantage of different groups of companies: the case of India," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 165-184, April.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2000. "After structuralism, a development alternative for Latin America," Textos para discussão 99, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1995. "The nature of economic development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 543-556, April.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Yunez-Naude, Antonio & Hampton, Steve, 1999. "Agricultural Policy Reforms and Village Economies: A Computable General-Equilibrium Analysis from Mexico," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 453-480, July.
More about this item
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:devchp:1-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.