Capital Accumulation In The Theory Of Long Run Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Graff, 2005. "Internationale Konjunkturverbunde," KOF Working papers 05-108, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bernard Dumas, 1989. "Perishable Investment and Hysteresis in Capital Formation," NBER Working Papers 2930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1993.
"Convergence in Growth Rates: A Quantitative Assessment of the Role of Capital Mobility and International Taxation,"
NBER Working Papers
4336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, Assaf & Yuen, Chi-Wa, 1993. "Convergence in Growth Rates: A Quantitative Assessment of the Role of Capital Mobility and International Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Voxi Heinrich S Amavilah & Richard T. Newcomb, 2004. "Economic Growth and the Financial Economics of Capital Accumulation under Shifting Technological Change," GE, Growth, Math methods 0404001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1991.
"Is Inequality Harmful for Growth? Theory and Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 1991. "Is Inequality Harmful for Growth? Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 3599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1991. "Is Inequality Harmful for Growth? Theory and Evidence," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt00x7n68q, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Torsten Persson and Guido Tabellini., 1991. "Is Inequality Harmful for Growth? Theory and Evidence," Economics Working Papers 91-155, University of California at Berkeley.
- Ramesh Chandra & Roger Sandilands, 2006. "The role of pecuniary external economies and economies of scale in the theory of increasing returns," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 193-208.
- Lounasheimo, Antton, 1999. "The Impact of Human Capital on Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 673, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Braun, R Anton & Evans, Charles L, 1998.
"Seasonal Solow Residuals and Christmas: A Case for Labor Hoarding and Increasing Returns,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 306-330, August.
- R. Anton Braun & Charles L. Evans, 1991. "Seasonal Solow residuals and Christmas: a case for labor hoarding and increasing returns," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 1991.
- R. Anton Braun & Charles L. Evans, 1996. "Seasonal Solow residuals and Christmas: a case for labor hoarding and increasing returns," Working Papers 575, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 1996.
- Greenwald, Bruce C. & Kohn, Meir & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1990.
"Financial market imperfections and productivity growth,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 321-345, June.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1989. "Financial Market Imperfections and Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 2945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenwald, Bruce C. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1989. "Financial Market Imperfections and Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series 206, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Cole, Harold L. & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991.
"Commodity trade and international risk sharing : How much do financial markets matter?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-24, August.
- Harold L. Cole & Maurice Obstfeld, 1989. "Commodity Trade and International Risk Sharing: How Much Do Financial Markets Matter?," NBER Working Papers 3027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Pyka & Jens J. Kruger & Uwe Cantner, 2003.
"Twin Peaks: What the Knowledge-based Approach Can Say about the Dynamics of the World Income Distribution,"
Chapters, in: Pier Paolo Saviotti (ed.), Applied Evolutionary Economics, chapter 9,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krueger, 1999. "Twin-Peaks - What the Knowledge-Based Approach Can Say about the Dynamics of the World Income Distribution," Discussion Paper Series 189, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Wilfried Koch, 2005. "Neighborhood Effects In The Solow Model With Spatial Externalities," ERSA conference papers ersa05p723, European Regional Science Association.
- Howell Zee, 1997. "Endogenous Time Preference and Endogenous Growth," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 1-20.
- Voxi Heinrich S Amavilah, 2004. "Human Capital: Infrastructural and Superstructural Constraints to Economic Performance across U.S. Native American Reservations and Trust Lands," GE, Growth, Math methods 0405001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mair, Johanna, 2002. "Value creation through entrepreneurial activity: A multiple constituency approach," IESE Research Papers D/468, IESE Business School.
- Voxi Heinrich S Amavilah, 2005. "Human Capital and Income across U.S. Native American Reservations and Trust Lands," GE, Growth, Math methods 0505001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990.
"Lecture Notes on Economic Growth(II): Five Prototype Models of Endogenous Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Lecture notes on economic growth (II): Five prototype models of endogenous growth," Economics Working Papers 78, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sala-I-Martin, X., 1990. "Lecture Notes On Economic Growth: Five Prototype Models Of Endogenous Growth," Papers 622, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin, 1992. "Solow and the States: Capital Accumulation, Productivity and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paavo Okko, 2003. "Regional growth and convergence via integration – the case of the large EU," ERSA conference papers ersa03p445, European Regional Science Association.
- Mair, Johanna, 2002. "How much do middle managers matter, really? An empirical study on their impact on sustained superior performance," IESE Research Papers D/473, IESE Business School.
- KOCH, Wilfried, 2006. "Growth and Spatial Dependence in Europe," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-02, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Guillaume Vandenbroucke & Jeremy Greenwood & Ananth Seshadri, 2002. "The baby boom and baby bust: some macroeconomics for population economics," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue nov.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic models ; capital formation ; growth rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:roc:rocher:123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.