Pro-Poor Growth And Social Programmes In Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kakwani, Nanak & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes & Son, Hyun H., 2006. "Pro-poor growth and social programmes in Brazil," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 639, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 2003.
"A Robust Poverty Profile for Brazil Using Multiple Data Sources,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 57(1), January.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 2002. "A robust poverty profile for Brazil using multiple data sources," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 444, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul da Mota Silveira Neto F. & Michela Barreto Camboim Gonçalves, 2007. "Regional Per Capita Income Inequality Reduction In Brazil From 1995 To 2005: Labor Productivity Convergence Or Public Income Transferences?," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 158, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- von Jacobi, Nadia, 2014. "Can the context mediate macro-policy outcomes? Contextual differences in the returns to Bolsa Familia in Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 049, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Raul Silveira Neto & Carlos Azzoni, 2011.
"Non-Spatial Government Policies and Regional Income Inequality in Brazil,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 453-461.
- Carlos AZZONI & Raul SILVEIRA-NETO, "undated". "Non-spatial Government Policies and Regional Income Inequality in Brazil," EcoMod2008 23800008, EcoMod.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2006:173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.