Pro-Poor Growth And Social Programmes In Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kakwani, Nanak & Neri, Marcelo Cortes & Son, Hyun H., 2006. "Pro-poor growth and social programmes in Brazil," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 639, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 2003.
"A Robust Poverty Profile for Brazil Using Multiple Data Sources,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 57(1), January.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lanjouw, Peter & Neri, Marcelo Cortes, 2002. "A robust poverty profile for Brazil using multiple data sources," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 444, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul Silveira Neto & Carlos Azzoni, 2011.
"Non-Spatial Government Policies and Regional Income Inequality in Brazil,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 453-461.
- Carlos AZZONI & Raul SILVEIRA-NETO, "undated". "Non-spatial Government Policies and Regional Income Inequality in Brazil," EcoMod2008 23800008, EcoMod.
- Raul da Mota Silveira Neto F. & Michela Barreto Camboim Gonçalves, 2007. "Regional Per Capita Income Inequality Reduction In Brazil From 1995 To 2005: Labor Productivity Convergence Or Public Income Transferences?," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 158, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- von Jacobi, Nadia, 2014. "Can the context mediate macro-policy outcomes? Contextual differences in the returns to Bolsa Familia in Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 049, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-12-04 (Development)
- NEP-LAM-2006-12-04 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2006:173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .