O que (não) Sabemos sobre a Relação entre Abertura Comercial e Mercado de Trabalho no Brasil
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 55 21 2709 7154
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Secretaria da ANPEC Rua Tiradentes, 17 - Ingá Niterói, RJ 24210-510 Brazil|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donald R. Davis, 1996.
"Trade Liberalization and Income Distribution,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1769, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kremer, M & Maskin, E, 1996.
"Wage Inequality and Segregation by Skill,"
96-23, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jorge Saba Arbache & Andrew Dickerson & Francis Green, 2001.
"Assessing the Stability of the Inter-industry Wage Structure in the Face of Radical Economic Reforms,"
Studies in Economics
0103, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Arbache, Jorge Saba & Dickerson, Andy & Green, Francis, 2004. "Assessing the stability of the inter-industry wage structure in the face of radical economic reforms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 149-155, May.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:58:n:4:a:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Flávia Machado & Maurício Mesquita Moreira, 2001. "Os impactos da abertura comercial sobre a remuneração relativa do trabalho no Brasil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td158, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Francis Green & Andy Dickerson & Jorge Saba Arbache, 2000.
"A Picture of Wage Inequality and the Allocation of Labour Through a Period of Trade Liberalisation: The Case of Brazil,"
Studies in Economics
0013, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Green, Francis & Dickerson, Andy & Saba Arbache, Jorge, 2001. "A Picture of Wage Inequality and the Allocation of Labor Through a Period of Trade Liberalization: The Case of Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1923-1939, November.
- Jorge Saba Arbache, 2001. "Trade Liberalisation and Labor Markets in Developing Countries: Theory and Evidence," Studies in Economics 0112, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Luciana M.S. Servo & Carlos R. Azzoni, 2002.
"Education, cost of living and regional wage inequality in Brazil,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 157-175.
- Carlos R. Azzoni & Luciana M.S. Servo, 2002. "Education, cost of living and regional wage inequality in Brazil," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 157-175, 04.
- Carlos R. Azzoni & Luciana M.S. Servo, 2002. "Education, cost of living and regional wage inequality in Brazil," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 157-175, 04.
- Jorge Saba Arbache & Andy Dickerson & Francis Green, 2004. "Trade Liberalisation and Wages in Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages F73-F96, 02.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2001:048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.