Do States Free Ride in Antitrust Enforcement?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2012.
"International Antitrust Enforcement And Multimarket Contact,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(2), pages 635-658, May.
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2009. "International Antitrust Enforcement and Multi-Market Contact," CESifo Working Paper Series 2599, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:7:y:2011:i:4:p:813-823. is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Feinberg & Kara Reynolds, 2010. "The Determinants of State-Level Antitrust Activity," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 37(3), pages 179-196, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua C. Hall & Russell S. Sobel & George R. Crowley, 2010.
"Institutions, Capital, and Growth,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 385-405, October.
- Durga P. Gautam, 2014. "Remittances and Governance: Does the Government Free Ride?," Working Papers 14-40, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Dove John A., 2014.
"Antitrust enforcement by state attorneys general: institutional, legal and political considerations,"
Business and Politics,
De Gruyter, pages 1-22.
- Dove, John A., 2014. "Antitrust enforcement by state attorneys general: institutional, legal and political considerations," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 291-312, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-10-15 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2011-10-15 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-IND-2011-10-15 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2011-10-15 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amu:wpaper:2011-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Meal). General contact details of provider: http://www.american.edu/cas/economics/ .