The permanent necessity to undervalue the euro endangers Europe’s trade relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Kawalec & Ernest Pytlarczyk, 2013. "Controlled dismantlement of the Eurozone: A proposal for a New European Monetary System and a new role for the European Central Bank," NBP Working Papers 155, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2017.
"The Euro Trap: On Bursting Bubbles, Budgets, and Beliefs,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198791447.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2014. "The Euro Trap: On Bursting Bubbles, Budgets, and Beliefs," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198702139.
- Stefan Kawalec & Ernest Pytlarczyk, 2012. "Controlled Dismantlement of the Euro Area in Order to Preserve the European Union and Single European Market," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 441, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Alberto Bagnai & Christian Alexander Mongeau Ospina, 2014. "The Impact of an Exchange Rate Realignment on the Italian Trade Balance: Euro vs. National Currency," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot GmbH, Berlin, vol. 60(4), pages 273-291.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Le responsabilità della Germania, e quelle degli Stati Uniti
by Alberto Bagnai in Goofynomics on 2016-01-01 23:34:00
More about this item
KeywordsEurozone; Current Account; Euro; Economic Imbalance; National Currencies; Internal Devaluation.;
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2015-11-15 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2015-11-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-11-15 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ais:wpaper:1509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto Bagnai). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asimmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.