Expert opinion and cuisine reputation in the market for restaurant meals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kees Jan Van Garderen & Chandra Shah, 2002. "Exact interpretation of dummy variables in semilogarithmic equations," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 149-159, June.
- Gergaud, Olivier & Guzman, Linett Montano & Verardi, Vincenzo, 2007. "Stardust over Paris Gastronomic Restaurants," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 24-39, March.
- Edward Oczkowski, 1994.
"A Hedonic Price Function For Australian Premium Table Wine,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(1), pages 93-110, April.
- Oczkowski, Edward A., 1994. "A Hedonic Price Function For Australian Premium Table Wine," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(01), April.
- Oczkowski, Edward A., 1993. "A Hedonic Price Function for Australian Premium Table Wine," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147769, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 1997. "The Use of Quality and Reputation Indicators by Consumers: The Case of Bordeaux Wine," MPRA Paper 9283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 2001. "Hedonic Wine Price Functions and Measurement Error," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 77(239), pages 374-382, December.
- Combris, Pierre & Lecocq, Sebastien & Visser, Michael, 1997. "Estimation for a Hedonic Price Equation for Bordeaux Wine: Does Quality Matter?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 390-402, March.
- Kennedy, Peter, 1986. "Interpreting Dummy Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 174-175, February.
- Pierre Combris & Sebastien Lecocq & Michael Visser, 2000. "Estimation of a hedonic price equation for Burgundy wine," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 961-967.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 1998. "Quality expectations, reputation, and price," MPRA Paper 9774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jack Triplett, 2004. "Handbook on Hedonic Indexes and Quality Adjustments in Price Indexes: Special Application to Information Technology Products," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2004/9, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsExpert Opinion; Food; Hedonic Pricing; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; D12; R22;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwauwp:108666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aruwaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.