The Theory and Practice of Performance Indicators for Sustainable Food Security: A Checklist Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murgai, Rinku, 2001. "The Green Revolution and the productivity paradox: evidence from the Indian Punjab," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Murgai, Rinku, 2001. "The Green Revolution and the productivity paradox: evidence from the Indian Punjab," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 199-209, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-11-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-21 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umciwp:117537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciumnus.html .