Resource Use, Efficiency, And Returns To Scale In Pakistan: A Case Study Of The Peshawar Valley
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abdul Salam, 1977. "Technological Change, Tenant Displacement and Adjustment in Pakistan. Some Preliminary Observations," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 435-448.
- Anil B. Deolalikar, 1981. "The Inverse Relationship between Productivity and Farm Size: A Test Using Regional Data from India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(2), pages 275-279.
- Desai, B.M., 1973. "Economics of Resource Use on Sample Farms of Central Gujarat," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(1).
- Sidhu, Surjit S, 1974. "Relative Efficiency in Wheat Production in the Indian Punjab," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 742-751, September.
- Achari, T.K.T., 1965. "Resource Productivity and Optimum Resource Allocation on a Sample of Queensland Sugarcane Farms," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(2).
- Vaman Rao & Tosporn Chotigeat, 1981. "The Inverse Relationship between Size of Land Holdings and Agricultural Productivity," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(3), pages 571-574.
- Rebello, N.S.P. & Desai, D.K., 1965. "A Study of the Efficiency of Production of Wheat in Kanjhawala Block," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(2).
- Nasir M. Khilji, 1986. "Optimum Resource Utilization in Pakistan's Agriculture," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 469-487.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.