Estimating Tariff Equivalents of Nontariff Barriers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Baldwin & Carl B. Hamilton & Andre Sapir, 1988. "Issues in US-EC Trade Relations," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald88-1, April.
- Hamilton, Carl, 1986. "An Assessment of Voluntary Restraints on Hong Kong Exports to Europe and the USA," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(211), pages 339-350, August.
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 1997. "Measurement of Non-Tariff Barriers," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 179, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2002.
"A Dynamic Model with Import Quota Constraints,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2004. "A Dynamic Model with Import Quota Constraints," Working papers 4230-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Basak, Suleyman & Pavlova, Anna, 2003. "A Dynamic Model With Import Quota Constraints," Working papers 4230-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uitcoe:15855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itcgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.