Competitive Behavior In The Food Retailing Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Timothy PARK & Ananda WELIWITA, 1996. "Competitive Behavior In The Food Retailing Industry," Faculty Series 96-23, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Moshe & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 1990. " Debt and Input Misallocation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(3), pages 795-816, July.
- Lau, Lawrence J., 1982. "On identifying the degree of competitiveness from industry price and output data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 93-99.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1989. "Empirical studies of industries with market power," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 1011-1057 Elsevier.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 1993. "A Test of Competition in Canadian Banking," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(1), pages 49-61, February.
- Maloney, Michael T & McCormick, Robert E & Mitchell, Mark L, 1993. "Managerial Decision Making and Capital Structure," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(2), pages 189-217, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fofana, Abdulai & Jaffry, Shabbar, 2006. "Measuring Market Power in the UK Retail Salmon Industry," Working Papers 45873, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Sascha A. Weber & Sven M. Anders, 2007.
"Price rigidity and market power in German retailing,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 737-749.
- Weber, Sascha A. & Anders, Sven M., 2005. "Price Rigidity and Market Power in German Retailing," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24721, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Weber, Sascha A. & Anders, Sven, 2007. "Price Rigidity and Market Power in German Retailing," Discussion Papers 31, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2000. "Productivity And Efficiency In The U.S. Food System, Or, Might Cost Factors Support Increasing Mergers And Concentration?," Working Papers 11983, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Davis, David E., 2009. "Price and promotion effects of supermarket mergers," SDSU Working Papers in Progress 12009, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Sven Anders, 2008. "Imperfect Competition in German Food Retailing: Evidence from State Level Data," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(4), pages 441-454, December.
- Griffith, Garry R., 2000. "Competition in the food marketing chain," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(3), September.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre & Hockmann, Heinrich & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2009. "Market power on the edge? An analysis of the German and Hungarian hog markets," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(8).
More about this item
Keywordsmarket power; food retailing; Box-Cox model; technological innovations; Agribusiness; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ugeofs:16680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daugaus.html .