Energy Use in the U.S. Food System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Newman, Constance, 2006. "The Income Volatility See-Saw: Implications for School Lunch," Economic Research Report 7237, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:mpr:mprres:3699 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce D. Meyer & Wallace K. C. Mok & James X. Sullivan, 2009.
"The Under-Reporting of Transfers in Household Surveys: Its Nature and Consequences,"
0903, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Bruce D. Meyer & Wallace K. C. Mok & James X. Sullivan, 2009. "The Under-Reporting of Transfers in Household Surveys: Its Nature and Consequences," NBER Working Papers 15181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Grogger & Charles Michalopoulos, 2003.
"Welfare Dynamics under Time Limits,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(3), pages 530-554, June.
- Jeff Grogger & Charles Michalopoulos, 1999. "Welfare Dynamics Under Time Limits," NBER Working Papers 7353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeff Grogger & Charles Michalopoulos, 2000. "Welfare Dynamics under Time Limits," JCPR Working Papers 125, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Winicki, Joshua, 2001. "Low-Income Families Participating in Fewer Assistance Programs," Food Review: The Magazine of Food Economics, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 24(2).
- Bollinger, Christopher R & David, Martin H, 2001.
"Estimation with Response Error and Nonresponse: Food-Stamp Participation in the SIPP,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 19(2), pages 129-141, April.
- Christopher Bollinger & Martin H. David, 2000. "Estimation with Response Error and Non-Response: Food Stamp Participation in the SIPP," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0198, Econometric Society.
- Oliveira, Victor & Frazao, Elizabeth, 2009. "The WIC Program: Background, Trends, and Economic Issues, 2009 Edition," Economic Research Report 55839, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- David C. Ribar & Marilyn Edelhoch & Qiduan Liu, 2008. "Watching the Clocks: The Role of Food Stamp Recertification and TANF Time Limits in Caseload Dynamics," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(1).
- Jeffrey Grogger & Steven J. Haider & Jacob Klerman, 2003.
"Why Did the Welfare Rolls Fall During the 1990's? The Importance of Entry,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 288-292, May.
- Jeffrey Grogger & Steven J. Haider & Jacob Alex Klerman, 2003. "Why Did the Welfare Rolls Fall During the 1990s? The Importance of Entry," Working Papers 03-07, RAND Corporation.
- Moffitt, Robert, 2008. "Welfare reform: the US experience," Working Paper Series 2008:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quinn Moore & Lara Hulsey & Michael Ponza, 2009. "Factors Associated with School Meal Participation and the Relationship Between Different Participation Measures," Mathematica Policy Research Reports bba9e02848c042cbbbfe8e220, Mathematica Policy Research. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbe Hamilton & Stephen B. Balogh & Adrienna Maxwell & Charles A. S. Hall, 2013. "Efficiency of Edible Agriculture in Canada and the U.S. Over the Past Three and Four Decades," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-30, March.
- Cowley, Cortney & Brorsen, B. Wade & Hamilton, Doug, 2014. "Economic Feasibility of Anaerobic Digesters with Swine Operations," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170621, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lychnos, G. & Davies, P.A., 2012. "Modelling and experimental verification of a solar-powered liquid desiccant cooling system for greenhouse food production in hot climates," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 116-130.
- Rehkamp, Sarah & Canning, Patrick, 2016. "The Effects of American Diets on Food System Energy Use," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235896, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Canning, Patrick & Rehkamp, Sarah, 2016. "The Effects of a CO2 Emissions Tax on American Diets," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235928, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hilario Becerril & Ignacio de los Rios, 2016. "Energy Efficiency Strategies for Ecological Greenhouses: Experiences from Murcia (Spain)," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-23, October.
- Peters, Christian J. & Picardy, Jamie A. & Darrouzet-Nardi, Amelia & Griffin, Timothy S., 2014. "Feed conversions, ration compositions, and land use efficiencies of major livestock products in U.S. agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 35-43.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy use; energy technologies; food expenditures; input-output analysis; population change; structural decomposition analysis; supply chain analysis; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-04-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-04-04 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:59381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.