Energy Use in the U.S. Food System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbe Hamilton & Stephen B. Balogh & Adrienna Maxwell & Charles A. S. Hall, 2013. "Efficiency of Edible Agriculture in Canada and the U.S. Over the Past Three and Four Decades," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-30, March.
- Cowley, Cortney & Brorsen, B. Wade & Hamilton, Doug, 2014. "Economic Feasibility of Anaerobic Digesters with Swine Operations," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170621, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lychnos, G. & Davies, P.A., 2012. "Modelling and experimental verification of a solar-powered liquid desiccant cooling system for greenhouse food production in hot climates," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 116-130.
- Rehkamp, Sarah & Canning, Patrick, 2016. "The Effects of American Diets on Food System Energy Use," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235896, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Canning, Patrick & Rehkamp, Sarah, 2016. "The Effects of a CO2 Emissions Tax on American Diets," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235928, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hilario Becerril & Ignacio de los Rios, 2016. "Energy Efficiency Strategies for Ecological Greenhouses: Experiences from Murcia (Spain)," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-23, October.
- Peters, Christian J. & Picardy, Jamie A. & Darrouzet-Nardi, Amelia & Griffin, Timothy S., 2014. "Feed conversions, ration compositions, and land use efficiencies of major livestock products in U.S. agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 35-43.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy use; energy technologies; food expenditures; input-output analysis; population change; structural decomposition analysis; supply chain analysis; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-04-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-04-04 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:59381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.