An Energy Strategy Based On Energy Dedicated Crops Or Corn: Differential Economic And Regional Impacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. W. Kinnucan, 1996. "A Note On Measuring Returns To Generic Advertising In Interrelated Markets," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 261-267.
- Ray, Daryll E. & Moriak, Theo F., 1976. "POLYSIM: A National Agricultural Policy Simulator," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
- A. Blake Brown, 1995. "Cigarette Taxes and Smoking Restrictions: Impacts and Policy Implications," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 946-951.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Hwanil & Fortenbery, T. Randall, 2007.
"The Effect of Ethanol Production on the U.S. National Corn Price,"
2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois
37565, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Fortenbery, T. Randall & Park, Hwanil, 2008. "The Effect of Ethanol Production on the U.S. National Corn Price," Staff Paper Series 523, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeatm:35165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.