Determinants Of Household Hurricane Evacuation Choice In Flordia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Whitehead, 2000. "“One Million Dollars a Mile? The Opportunity Costs of Hurricane Evacuation,”," Working Papers 0005, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Lara-Chavez, Angel & Alexander, Corinne E., 2006. "The Effects of Hurricane Katrina on Corn, Wheat and Soybean Futures Prices and Basis," 2006 Conference, April 17-18, 2006, St. Louis, Missouri 18994, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9722-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Kecheng & Davidson, Rachel A. & Nozick, Linda K. & Wachtendorf, Tricia & DeYoung, Sarah E., 2016. "Hurricane evacuation demand models with a focus on use for prediction in future events," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 90-101.
- Pallab Mozumder & William Vásquez, 2015. "An empirical analysis of hurricane evacuation expenditures," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 79(1), pages 81-92, October.
- Kannika Thampanishvong, 2013. "Determinants of Flash Flood Evacuation Choices and Assessment of Preferences for Flash Flood Warning Channels: The Case of Thailand," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013034, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2013.
- repec:kap:poprpr:v:37:y:2018:i:6:d:10.1007_s11113-018-9492-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamidreza Shabanikiya & Hesam Seyedin & Hamid Haghani & Abbasali Ebrahimian, 2014. "Behavior of crossing flood on foot, associated risk factors and estimating a predictive model," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 73(2), pages 1119-1126, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeana:45338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.