An Empirical Investigation of the Ownership of Large Grain Hauling Vehicles by Farmers: A Case Study of Iowa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Baumel, C. Phillip, 1998. "The Iowa Grain Flow Survey: Where and How Grain Producers Ship Corn and Soybeans," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1200, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cameron, A. Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K., 1990. "Regression-based tests for overdispersion in the Poisson model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-364, December.
- Greene, William, 2008. "Functional forms for the negative binomial model for count data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 585-590, June.
More about this item
Keywordssemi truck; grain hauling; Iowa; negative Binomial; Agribusiness; Farm Management; Q12; R41;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea13:143102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .