Effects of Trade Openness on Economic Growth: The Case of African Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Bradford Jensen, J., 1999.
"Exceptional exporter performance: cause, effect, or both?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Bernard, A., 1997. "Exceptional Exporter Performance: Cause, Effect, or Both?," Working papers 97-21, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 1997. "Exceptional Exporter Performance: Cause, Effect, or Both?," NBER Working Papers 6272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kishor Sharma, 2000. "Export Growth in India: Has FDI Played a Role," Working Papers 816, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Asafu-Adjaye, John & Chakraborty, Debasish, 1999. "Export-Led Growth and Import Compression: Further Time Series Evidence from LDCs," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 164-175, June.
- Abdullahi Ahmed & Enjiang Cheng & George Messinis, 2011. "The role of exports, FDI and imports in development: evidence from Sub-Saharan African countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3719-3731.
- Sjoholm, Fredrik, 1999.
"Exports, Imports and Productivity: Results from Indonesian Establishment Data,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 705-715, April.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1997. "Exports, Imports and Productivity: Results from Indonesian Establishment Data," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 183, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Sharma, K., 2000. "Export Growth in India: Has FDI Played a Role?," Papers 816, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Arne Bigsten & Paul Collier & Stefan Dercon & Marcel Fafchamps & Bernard Gauthier & Jan Willem Gunning & Jean Habarurema & Abena Oduro & Remco Oostendorp & Catherine Pattillo & Måns Söderbom & Francis, 2000.
"Exports and firm-level efficiency in African manufacturing,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2000-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bigsten, A. & Collier, P. & Dercon, S., 2000. "Exports and Firm-Level Efficiency in African Manufacturing," Papers 2000-04, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-.
- Sharma, Kishor, 2000. "Export Growth In India: Has FDI Played a Role?," Center Discussion Papers 28372, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hlalefang Khobai & Nwabisa Kolisi & Clement Moyo, 2018.
"The Relationship Between Trade Openness and Economic Growth: The Case of Ghana and Nigeria,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 8(1), pages 77-82.
- Moyo, Clement & Kolisi, Nwabisa & Khobai, Hlalefang, 2017. "The relationship between trade openness and economic growth: The case of Ghana and Nigeria," MPRA Paper 81317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlalefang Khobai & Nwabisa Kolisi & Clement Moyo, 2017. "The relationship between trade openness and economic growth: The case of Ghana and Nigeria," Working Papers 1706, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Sep 2017.
- Nazia Anjum & Zahid Perviz, 2016. "Effect of Trade Openness on Unemployment in Case of Labour and Capital Abundant Countries," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 5(1), pages 44-58, March.
- KAFANDO, Namalguebzanga, 2014.
"L'industrialisation de l'Afrique: l'importance des facteurs structurels et du régime de change
[The industrialization of Africa: the importance of structural factors and exchange rate regime]," MPRA Paper 68736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; International Relations/Trade; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-02-08 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-02-08 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2012-02-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FDG-2012-02-08 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INT-2012-02-08 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.