Fragmentation of Agricultural Land Parcels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent E. Breneman & Richard F. Nehring, 2006. "Urban Sprawl and Farmland Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 915-929.
- Delbecq, Benoit A. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2010. "Farmland Allocation along the Rural-Urban Gradient: The Impacts of Urbanization and Urban Sprawl," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61723, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mervish, Philip & Anderson, David P. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L., 2008. "The Impact of Land Fragmentation on Beef Cattle Inventory," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6816, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Heimlich, Ralph E. & Anderson, William D., 2001. "Development At The Urban Fringe And Beyond: Impacts On Agriculture And Rural Land," Agricultural Economics Reports 33943, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Guiling, Pam & Brorsen, B. Wade & Doye, Damona G., 2007. "How Much Influence Does Recreation Have on Agricultural Land Values?," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34947, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsfragmentation; land values; parcel size; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.