Analysis of Participation in Multifunctional Agriculture: U.S. Rice Farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caswell, Margriet & Fuglie, Keith O. & Ingram, Cassandra & Jans, Sharon & Kascak, Catherine, 2001. "Adoption of Agricultural Production Practices: Lessons Learned from the U.S. Department of Agriculture Area Studies Project," Agricultural Economic Reports 33985, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Boxall, Peter C. & Weber, Marian & Perger, Orsolya & Cutlac, Marius & Samarawickrema, Antony, 2008. "Results from the Farm Behaviour Component of the Integrated Economic-Hydrologic Model for the Watershed Evaluation of Beneficial Management Practices Program," Project Report Series 116268, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Caroline Roussy & Aude Ridier & Karim Chaïb, 2014.
"Adoption d’innovations par les agriculteurs : rôle des perceptions et des préférences,"
- Caroline Roussy & Aude Ridier & Karim Chaib, 2015. "Adoption d’innovations par les agriculteurs : rôle des perceptions et des préférences," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-03, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Roussy, Caroline & Ridier, Aude & Chaib, Karim, 2015. "Adoption d’innovations par les agriculteurs : rôle des perceptions et des préférences," Working Papers 206036, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Giovanopoulou, Eirini & Nastis, Stefanos A. & Papanagiotou, Evagelos, 2011. "Modeling farmer participation in agri-environmental nitrate pollution reducing schemes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2175-2180, September.
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2003.
"Improving Extension Effectiveness for Organic Clients: Current Status and Future Directions,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 1-17, December.
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2002. "Improving Extension Effectiveness For Organic Clients: Current Status And Future Directions," Faculty Series 16666, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Lee, Young-Jae, 2008. "Theoretical Examination of the Conditions of Best Management Practices Adoption and the Easing of Trade Distortion for Sugar," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6826, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Schaible, Glenn D. & Johansson, Robert C. & Daberkow, Stan G., 2006. "Working-Land Conservation Structures: Evidence on Program and Non-Program Participants," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21438, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Obedy Eric, Gido, 2012. "Factors Affecting Adoption and Intensity of Use of Organic Soil Management Practices in Maize Production in Bungoma County, Kenya," Research Theses 243445, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Okoye, B.C & Okoye, A.C & Dimelu, M.U & Agbaeze, C.C & Okoroafor, O.N & Amaefula, A.B, 2009. "Adoption Scale Analysis of Improved Cocoyam Production, Production and Storage Technologies across Gender in Enugu North Agricultural Zone of Enugu State Nigeria," MPRA Paper 17432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luc Valentin & Daniel J. Bernardo & Terry L. Kastens, 2004. "Testing the Empirical Relationship between Best Management Practice Adoption and Farm Profitability," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 489-504.
- O'Shea, Robert & Bougard, Maxime & Breen, James & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Ryan, Mary, 2015. "Greenhouse gas (GHG) Mitigation and Technology Adoption Theory: Extended Grazing as a Case Study," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204293, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Onyenweaku, C.E & Okoye, B.C & Okorie, K.C, 2007. "Determinants of Fertilizer Adoption by Rice Farmers in Bende Local Government Area of Abia State, Nigeria," MPRA Paper 26116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erickson, Kenneth W. & Hoppe, Robert A. & Dubman, Robert W., 2002. "The Structure, Performance, And Sustainability Of Agriculture In The Mountain Region," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36541, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Berhe Gebregewergs Hagos & Muuz Hadush, 2017. "Does Improved Wheat Seed Adoption Benefit Farmers? Empirical Evidence from Southern Tigrai, Ethiopia," Journal of Agriculture and Crops, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 3(1), pages 1-11, 01-2017.
- Claassen, Roger & Cattaneo, Andrea & Johansson, Robert, 2008. "Cost-effective design of agri-environmental payment programs: U.S. experience in theory and practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 737-752, May.
- Feng, Hongli, 2007.
"Green payments and dual policy goals,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 323-335, November.
- Feng, Hongli, 2002. "Green Payments And Dual Policy Goals," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19697, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hongli Feng, 2007. "Green Payments and Dual Policy Goals," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp304, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Feng, Hongli, 2007. "Green Payments and Dual Policy Goals," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2108, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tur Cardona, Juan & Wailes, Eric J. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Danforth, Diana M., 2012. "Analysis of Participation in Multifunctional Agriculture: U.S. Rice Farms," Staff Papers 119750, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Mekonnen, Tigist, 2017. "Productivity and household welfare impact of technology adoption: Micro-level evidence from rural Ethiopia," MERIT Working Papers 2017-007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne, 2002.
"Organic Pest Management Decisions: A Systems Approach,"
16655, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne, 2003. "Organic Pest Management Decisions: A Systems Approach," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22070, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Diego Naziri & Magali Aubert & Jean-Marie Codron & Nguyen Thi Tan Loc & Paule Moustier, 2014. "Estimating the Impact of Small-Scale Farmer Collective Action on Food Safety: The Case of Vegetables in Vietnam," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(5), pages 715-730, May.
- Johnson, Rachel J. & Doye, Damona G. & Lalman, David L. & Peel, Derrell S. & Raper, Kellie Curry, 2008. "Adoption Of Best Management Practices In Stocker Cattle Production," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6827, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-02-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2012-02-08 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.