Global Import Demand for Value-Added Wheat Products
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 5636, Fargo, ND 58105-5636|
Phone: (701) 231-7441
Web page: http://www.ext.nodak.edu/homepages/aedept/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonq-Ying Lee & James L. Seale & Pattana A. Jierwiriyapant, 1990. "Do trade agreements help US exports? A study of the Japanese citrus industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 505-514.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lee, Jonq-Ying & Tilley, Daniel S., 1983. "Irreversible Import Shares For Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice In Canada," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Harry de Gorter & Karl D. Meilke, 1987. "The EEC's Wheat Price Policies and International Trade in Differentiated Products," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 223-229.
- Kyle Stiegert & Azzeddine Azzam, 1990. "Third World Debt and Wheat Imports: An Analysis for Selected Countries," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 79-87.
- Hiemstra, Stephen W. & Mackie, Arthur B., 1986. "Methods of Reconciling World Trade Statistics," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147537, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.