Global Import Demand for Value-Added Wheat Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonq-Ying Lee & James L. Seale & Pattana A. Jierwiriyapant, 1990. "Do trade agreements help US exports? A study of the Japanese citrus industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 505-514.
- Hiemstra, Stephen W. & Mackie, Arthur B., 1986. "Methods of Reconciling World Trade Statistics," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147537, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lee, Jonq-Ying & Tilley, Daniel S., 1983. "Irreversible Import Shares For Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice In Canada," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Lee, Jonq-Ying & Tilley, Daniel S., 1983. "Irreversible Import Shares for Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice in Canada," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 99-104, December.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Kyle Stiegert & Azzeddine Azzam, 1990. "Third World Debt and Wheat Imports: An Analysis for Selected Countries," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 79-87.
- Harry de Gorter & Karl D. Meilke, 1987. "The EEC's Wheat Price Policies and International Trade in Differentiated Products," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 223-229.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 1998. "Reciprocal Access In U.S./Canadian Grain Trade: Background Issues For The U.S. Grain Trade," AE Series 23085, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.