Commodity Linked Credit: A Risk Management Instrument for the Agrarians in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Robert J. Myers & Stanley R. Thompson, 1989. "Optimal Portfolios of External Debt in Developing Countries: The Potential Role of Commodity-Linked Bonds," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 517-522.
- Myers, Robert J, 1992. "Incomplete Markets and Commodity-Linked Finance in Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 79-94, January.
- Todd E. Petzel, 1989. "Financial Risk Management Needs of Developing Countries: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 531-533.
- Beatriz Armendariz & Jonathan Morduch, 2007. "The Economics of Microfinance," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262512017, January.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Chantarat, Sommarat, 2006. "Weather-Linked Bonds," Proceedings: 2006 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 2-3, 2006; Washington, DC 133091, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Calum G. Turvey, 2006.
"Managing food industry business and financial risks with commodity-linked credit instruments,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 523-545.
- Turvey, Calum G., 2005. "Managing Food Industry Business and Financial Risks with Commodity-Linked Credit Instruments," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24525, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rajan, Raghuram, 1988. "Pricing commodity bonds using binomial option pricing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 136, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nc1007:48139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agfin.ifas.ufl.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.