Agricultural Labour Productivity and the Intensity of Agri-food Trade in Selected Regional Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & Virgil Eldon Ball, 2011.
"Productivity growth and convergence in US agriculture: new cointegration panel data results,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 91-102.
- Yucan Liu & C. Richard Shumway & Robert Rosenman & V. Eldon Ball, 2008. "Productivity Growth and Convergence in U.S. Agriculture: New Cointegration Panel Data Results," Working Papers 2008-4, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier X., 1996.
"Regional cohesion: Evidence and theories of regional growth and convergence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1325-1352, June.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1994. "Regional Cohesion: Evidence and Theories of Regional Growth and Convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1994. "Regional cohesion: Evidence and theories of regional growth and convergence," Economics Working Papers 104, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alexiadis, Stilianos & Kokkidis, Stilianos, 2010. "Convergence in Agriculture: Evidence from the regions of an Enlarged EU," MPRA Paper 26011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexiadis, Stilianos, 2010.
"Convergence in Agriculture: Evidence from the European Regions,"
Agricultural Economics Review,
Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), June.
- Alexiadis, Stilianos, 2010. "Convergence in Agriculture: Evidence from the European Regions," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), June.
- Jane Korinek & Mark Melatos, 2009. "Trade Impacts of Selected Regional Trade Agreements in Agriculture," OECD Trade Policy Papers 87, OECD Publishing.
- Fernando B. Soares & Roberto Ronco, 2000. "Agricultural productivity in the European Union convergence or divergence among members?," ICER Working Papers 20-2000, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Cheong, David, 2010. "Methods for Ex Ante Economic Evaluation of Free Trade Agreements," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 52, Asian Development Bank.
- Roberto Esposti, 2011. "Convergence and divergence in regional agricultural productivity growth: evidence from Italian regions, 1951–2002," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(2), pages 153-169, March.
- Derek Headey & Mohammad Alauddin & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2010. "Explaining agricultural productivity growth: an international perspective," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(1), pages 1-14, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-08-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2013-08-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr13:152381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.