Impacts of Agri-Environmental Policies on Land Allocation and Land Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jussi Lankoski & Markku Ollikainen, 2003. "Agri-environmental externalities: a framework for designing targeted policies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Ashok K. Mishra & François N. Ortalo-Magné, 2003. "What's Wrong with Our Models of Agricultural Land Values?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 744-752.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2013.
"The Influence of the Common Agricultural Policy and Heterogeneous Land Quality on Land Rent and Land Allocation,"
146963, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2013. "The Influence of the Common Agricultural Policy and Heterogeneous Land Quality on Land Rent and Land Allocation," Factor Markets Working Papers 149, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsagri-environmental policy; acreage subsidy; land price; Q11; Q18; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .