A 2011 Social Accounting Matrix for the West Bank with detailed representation of households and labour accounts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:4:p:790-801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Breisinger, Clemens & Thomas, Marcelle & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Social accounting matrices and multiplier analysis: An introduction with exercises," Food security in practice technical guide series 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jeffrey Round, 2003. "Constructing SAMs for Development Policy Analysis: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 161-183.
- Etkes Haggay, 2012. "The Impact of Employment in Israel on the Palestinian Labor Force," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 18(2), pages 1-36, August.
- Jonathan Haughton & Shahidur R. Khandker, 2009. "Handbook on Poverty and Inequality," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11985, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Accounting Matrix; agriculture; labour; trade; Palestine; Demand and Price Analysis; International Development; International Relations/Trade; Labor and Human Capital; Production Economics; E16;
- E16 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Social Accounting Matrix
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2016-10-02 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-10-02 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huiawp:245157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.