Uncertain Climate Policy and the Green Paradox
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corrado Di Maria & Sjak Smulders & Edwin van der Werf, 2008. "Absolute Abundance and Relative Scarcity: Announced Policy, Resource Extraction, and Carbon Emissions," Working Papers 2008.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smulders, Sjak & Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2012.
"Announcing climate policy: Can a green paradox arise without scarcity?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 364-376.
- Sjak Smulders & Yacov Tsur & Amos Zemel, 2010. "Announcing Climate Policy: Can a Green Paradox Arise without Scarcity?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3307, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2012. "Resource Wars and Confiscation Risk," OxCarre Working Papers 097, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2017. "Rapacious Oil Exploration in face of Regime Switches: Breakthrough Renewable Energy and Dynamic Resource Wars," Development Working Papers 415, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 21 Feb 2017.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2013. "Cumulative Carbon Emissions and the Green Paradox," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 281-300, June.
- Jus Darko & Meier Volker, 2015.
"Announcing is Bad, Delaying is Worse: Another Pitfall in Well-intended Climate Policy,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 235(3), pages 286-297, June.
- Darko Jus & Volker Meier, 2012. "Announcing is Bad, Delaying is Worse: Another Pitfall in Well-Intended Climate Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3844, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate policy; carbon tax; uncertainty; green paradox; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-09-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-09-11 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaedp:93129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agrhuil.html .