A Meta-Analysis On The Own-Price Elasticity Of Demand For Pesticides
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Böcker & Robert Finger, 2016. "European Pesticide Tax Schemes in Comparison: An Analysis of Experiences and Developments," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-22, April.
- Robert Finger, 2010. "Revisiting the Evaluation of Robust Regression Techniques for Crop Yield Data Detrending," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(1), pages 205-211.
- Femenia, Fabienne & Letort, Elodie, 2016. "How to significantly reduce pesticide use: An empirical evaluation of the impacts of pesticide taxation associated with a change in cropping practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 27-37.
- Theodoros Skevas & Spiro E. Stefanou & Alfons Oude Lansink, 2012. "Can economic incentives encourage actual reductions in pesticide use and environmental spillovers?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 267-276, May.
- Fabienne Féménia & Elodie Letort, 2016. "How to achieve significant reduction in pesticide use? An empirical evaluation of the impacts of pesticide taxation associated to a change in cropping practice," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-02, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Adélaïde Fadhuile & Stéphane Lemarié & Alain Pirotte, 2016.
"Disaggregating the Demand for Pesticides: Does it Matter?,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(2), pages 223-252, June.
- Adélaïde Fadhuile & Stéphane Lemarié & Alain Pirotte, 2016. "Disaggregating the demand for pesticides: does it matter?," Post-Print hal-01338386, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsOwn-price elasticity of demand; pesticides; meta-analysis; robust regression; Wilcoxon-Mann-Whitney test; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi16:244871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.