Cost efficiency of smallholder payment for ecosystem services (PES) scheme in rural Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel O. Benjamin* & Matthias Blum, 2015. "Participation of smallholders in agroforestry agri-environmental scheme: A lesson from the rural mount Kenyan region," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(4), pages 127-143, September.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Johannes Sauer & Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 2013. "The empirical identification of heterogeneous technologies and technical change," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(11), pages 1461-1479, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-efficiency; PES; agroforestry; smallholders; Kenya; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-10-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2016-10-30 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-ENV-2016-10-30 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi16:244865. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.