Report NEP-CTA-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bacchiega, Emanuele & Bonroy, Olivier & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2016. "Contract contingency in vertically related markets," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244955, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- François Castonguay & Pierre Lasserre, 2016. "Resource Agency Relationship with Privately Known Exploration and Extraction Costs," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-56, CIRANO.
- Ambashi, Masahito & Régibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2016. "Grantbacks, Territorial Restraints, and the Type of Follow-On Innovation: The "But for..." Defense," CEPR Discussion Papers 11575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin, Emmanuel Olatunbosun & Sauer, Johannes, 2016. "Cost efficiency of smallholder payment for ecosystem services (PES) scheme in rural Kenya," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244865, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Asker, John & Bar-Isaac, Heski, 2016. "Vertical Information Restraints: Pro- and Anti-Competitive Impacts of Minimum Advertised Price Restrictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.