Differences Of Import Requirements In Agri-Food Trade – An Explorative Analysis Of New Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813144415_0007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank van Tongeren & Anne-Célia Disdier & Joanna Ilicic-Komorowska & Stéphane Marette & Martin von Lampe, 2010. "Case Studies of Costs and Benefits of Non-Tariff Measures: Cheese, Shrimp and Flowers," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- John Beghin & Anne-Célia Disdier & Stéphan Marette & Frank Van Tongeren, 2017.
"Welfare costs and benefits of non-tariff measures in trade: a conceptual framework and application,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 7, pages 119-138
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Beghin, John & Disdier, Anne-Célia & Marette, Stéphan & Van Tongeren, Frank, 2012. "Welfare costs and benefits of non-tariff measures in trade: a conceptual framework and application," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 356-375, July.
- John Christopher Beghin & Anne-Célia Disdier & Stéphan Marette & Frank Van Tongeren, 2012. "Welfare costs and benefits of non-tariff measures in trade: a conceptual framework and application," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754587, HAL.
- Niven Winchester & Marie-Luise Rau & Christian Goetz & Bruno Larue & Tsunehiro Otsuki & Karl Shutes & Christine Wieck & Heloisa L. Burnquist & Maurício J. Pinto de Souza & Rosane Nunes de Faria, 2012. "The Impact of Regulatory Heterogeneity on Agri-food Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(8), pages 973-993, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational agri-food trade; import requirements; non-tariff measures; regulatory heterogeneity; index analysis; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi12:133050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.