Case Studies of Costs and Benefits of Non-Tariff Measures: Cheese, Shrimp and Flowers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rau, Marie-Luise & Shutes, Karl, 2012. "Differences Of Import Requirements In Agri-Food Trade – An Explorative Analysis Of New Data," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 133050, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Marette Stéphan, 2016.
"Non-Tariff Measures When Alternative Regulatory Tools Can Be Chosen,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-17, May.
- Stéphan Marette, 2014. "Non-Tariff Measures when Alternative Regulatory Tools can be Chosen," FOODSECURE Working papers 27, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Stephan Marette, 2015. "Non-tariff measures when alternative regulatory tools can be chosen," Post-Print hal-01173067, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsfood safety; international trade; non-tariff measures; plant health; trade policy;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-07-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-07-17 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:agraaa:28-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .