Report NEP-INT-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saleh S. Tabrizy & Natalia Trofimenko, 2010. "Scope for Export-Led Growth in a Large Emerging Economy: Is India Learning by Exporting?," Kiel Working Papers 1633, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Elisabeth Christen & Joseph Francois, 2010. "Modes of Delivery in Services," Economics working papers 2010-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Alessia Campolmi & Harald Fadinger & Chiara Forlati, 2010. "Trade policy: home market effect versus terms of trade externality," MNB Working Papers 2010/6, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- JoÅ¾e.P.Damijan & ÄŒrt. Kostevc, 2010. "Learning from trade through innovation: Causal link between imports, exports and innovation in Spanish microdata," LICOS Discussion Papers 26410, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Götz Zeddies, 2010. "International Trade Patterns and Labor Markets – An Empirical Analysis for EU Member States," IWH Discussion Papers 15, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Macias, Jose Brambila & Massa, Isabella & Salois, Matthew J., 2010. "The Impact of Financial Crises on Trade Flows: A Developing Country Perspective," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91831, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kitou, Elisavet & Philippidis, George, 2010. "An EU-Canada bilateral trade agreement: A DefraTAP application," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91679, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Frank van Tongeren & Anne-Célia Disdier & Joanna Ilicic-Komorowska & Stéphane Marette & Martin von Lampe, 2010. "Case Studies of Costs and Benefits of Non-Tariff Measures: Cheese, Shrimp and Flowers," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Bouët, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David & Dienesch, Elisa & Elliot, Kimberly, 2010. "The costs and benefits of duty-free, quota-free market access for poor countries," IFPRI discussion papers 990, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Muhammad, Andrew & Ngeleza, Guyslain, 2010. "Emergence of Sri Lanka in European fish trade," IFPRI discussion papers 978, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2010. "Spatial complementarity of FDI: example of transition countries," Discussion Papers 29, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Item repec:upj:weupjo:10-166 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rashid, Abdul & Razzaq, Tayyaba, 2010. "Estimating Import-Demand Function in ARDL Framework: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 23702, University Library of Munich, Germany.