EU Dairy Sector: Impact of Luxemburg Reform, EU Enlargement and Trade Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Z. & Hadj-Ali Kein, H. & Jongeneel, R. & Tonini, A. Réquillart, V., 2005. "EU Dairy sector : impact of Luxemburg reform, EU enlargement and trade negotiations," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200520, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:inrass:132495 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvain Larivière & Karl Meilke, 1999. "An Assessment of Partial Dairy Trade Liberalization on the U.S., EU–15 and Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(5), pages 59-73, December.
- Moro, Daniele & Nardella, Michele & Sckokai, Paolo, 2005. "Regional Distribution of Short-Run, Medium-Run and Long-Run Quota Rents Across EU-15 Milk Producers," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24615, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Hadj Ali-Kein, Hela & Requillart, Vincent, 2004.
"L'impact sur les marchés du lait et des produits laitiers de l'accord de Luxembourg,"
INRA Sciences Sociales,
Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2), vol. 2003, pages 1-6, February.
- Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache & Héla Hadj Ali-Kein & Vincent Réquillart, 2003. "L'impact sur les marchés du lait et des produits laitiers de l'accord de Luxembourg," INRA Sciences Sociales, INRA Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1988. "Model of Production with Supply Management for the Canadian Agricultural Sector, A," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11269, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, June.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae05:24581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.