Loss Aversion and Reference Points in Contracts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Just, David R. & Wu, Steven Y., 2005. "Loss Aversion and Reference Points in Contracts," SCC-76 Meeting, March 31-April 2, 2005, Myrtle Beach, SC 28727, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hueth, Brent & Ligon, Ethan, 2003. "On the Efficacy of Contractual Provisions for Processing Tomatoes," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21990, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brent Hueth & Ethan Ligon, 2002. "Estimation of an efficient tomato contract," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 237-253, June.
- Innes, Robert D., 1990. "Limited liability and incentive contracting with ex-ante action choices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 45-67, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Quidt, Jonathan, 2014. "Your loss is my gain: a recruitment experiment with framed incentives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58208, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- K. Hilken & K.J.M. De Jaegher & M. Jegers, 2013. "Strategic Framing in Contracts," Working Papers 13-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- de Quidt, Jonathan, 2014.
"Your loss is my gain: a recruitment experiment with framed incentives,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58208, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jonathan de Quidt, 2014. "Your Loss Is My Gain: A Recruitment Experiment With Framed Incentives," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 52, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk and Uncertainty; L14; D81; D21; D82;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:127073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .