Determining the community value of peri-urban land: The significance of environmental amenity and production alternatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morrison, Mark & Blamey, Russell K. & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak, 2001. "Ethical Design of Stated Preference Questionnaires: Results from a Split-Sample Test," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125758, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wiktor Adamowicz & Peter Boxall & Michael Williams & Jordan Louviere, 1998. "Stated Preference Approaches for Measuring Passive Use Values: Choice Experiments and Contingent Valuation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 64-75.
- Rolf Jens Brunstad & Ivar Gaasland & Erling Vårdal, 1999.
"Agricultural Production and the Optimal Level of Landscape Preservation (,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(4), pages 538-546.
- Brunstad, R.J. & Gaasland, I. & Vardal, E., 1999. "Agricultural Production and the Optimal Level of Landscape Preservation," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 205, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- M. Morrison & R. Blamey & J. Bennett, 2000. "Minimising Payment Vehicle Bias in Contingent Valuation Studies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(4), pages 407-422, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Rayment, George & Cook, Freeman & Grundy, Mike, 2001. "Externalities in cane production and environmental best practice," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125765, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare01:125763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.